Vehicle Crash Compensation
If you have suffered an injury in a vehicle accident which was clearly the fault of the other party. Get in touch to see how to file for a car accident compensation claim.
Irrespective of whether you were driving the car, a passenger in a car accident, or a pedestrian hit by the car, you have a right to receive compensation for all your medical expenses, lost income, lost potential future income and other related expenses that are directly related to the car accident.
Road traffic accident compensation
Regardless if you are a driver, passenger or even a pedestrian, you can claim compensation if you have or are suffering from a vehicle accident that wasn’t your fault.
According to the most recent Department for Transport statistics, there were 226,000 car accidents in the UK in 2018, with many crashes classed as either serious or fatal.
Give us a Call: 01254 938360
What to do if you’re involved in a crash?
If you’re involved in a collision, even if the car damage looks minor and the injuries look like they are very mild. Or if you do not need immediate medical treatment, it is still advised to call the police to the scene of the accident so you can get an official record of everything.
When you can, it’s important to get a copy of the official police report and keep it with you. This report will contain several important details that could help you when filing your claim for crash compensation successfully. In clear cut cases of where the fault lies, the report may also include the police officer’s opinion of who was responsible for the accident.
How Long After A Car Accident Can You Claim?
You can usually make a claim for compensation up to three years after the accident, or up to three years after you discover an injury as a result of the accident.
Please note, we are not solicitors or a compensation and won’t be able to help you with your claim, however, we can advise you on what to do next and also put you in touch with a trusted company that can help with your claim.
What information do I need when claiming for a vehicle accident?
The more information you can provide, the more accurately and quickly you can assess your claim. Information such as the circumstances of the accident, the registration number and insurance details of the other party, along with a police case reference number, photos, video or even dashcam footage are very helpful.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of that information. Your compensation advisor will be able to explain your legal rights based on the information you can provide.
How Much Crash Compensation Can I Claim For?
How much compensation you can claim for a vehicle accident injury can vary drastically, as with most types of accident claims. This is simply because realistically not every car accident injury is the same. This means the car accident claims payouts can vary from case to case. The best approach to getting an accurate assessment on the amount of vehicle crash compensation you could claim for an injury is to speak with us, or a solicitor of your choosing.
Benefits of 360 Protect UK
- We appreciate how stressful it can be to find the right business to help you with your compensation claim; therefore, we take the stress out of this by giving you the best possible advice.
- Our advisors will take the time to understand your requirements to help you find the right company for you.
- We can point you in the right direction specific to your requirements to make sure you’re 100% covered.
- Free advice: Our advisory service is completely free with no sales pressure. This allows you to speak comfortably about what you’re looking for.
- We’ll only ever direct you to the best companies that will have you covered. We do not work with insurance companies. We will always look at different companies to see who offers the best services. This includes best reviewed and companies that get the best pay outs.